A collection of computer systems and programming tips that you may find useful.
 
Brought to you by Craic Computing LLC, a bioinformatics consulting company.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Using Google BERT to Classify Biomedical Papers

I have been using Google's BERT language representation model to help classify a certain type of biomedical paper based on abstracts in the PubMed database.

The scripts that I use for data preparation and a detailed walk through of the process are written up in a new GitHub repository that I have created.

My work was based on a blog post by Javed Qadrud-Din that I found extremely helpful.

With my dataset I am getting around 91% accuracy - which is much better than my earlier experiments with LSTM, CNN, etc approaches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations glad Pakistani Drama Website went so well. Pakistani Dramas Great Post!

naresh said...

Hi.

Thank you for sharing this Great blog with us it was so useful to us we are using the Google search engine we can get all information easily worldwide thank you for sharing this blog it was helpful to us

Here is sharing some Salesforce Lightening information that may be helpful to you.

Salesforce Lightening Training

Archive of Tips